Got a ticket for London Screenwriters Festival 2012?
Then make sure you don’t miss out on The Script Labs.
LSF Script Labs are intimate, invite-only sessions with an industry leader in that field – and we have NINE this year to apply for, so make sure you get your submissions in pronto!
I’ve had a variety of questions via email, Facebook and Twitter, so here’s a quick round up:
- YES – You can apply for more than one lab
- MAYBE – You can get selected for more than one lab … Depends on the quality of the work I guess!
- YES – it is me behind the selections, though many of the industry peeps holding the lab are involved in selection
- YES – you can make more than one application to the SAME lab
- YES – you can still apply for the labs if you’re not British, you just need to ensure you’re an LSF delegate
- YES – all work submitted needs to be in the English Language
- YES – if you’re submitting scripts, please ensure it’s in the “right” format (unless it’s for the Steve Ince Lab)
- NO – your script does not have to be a developed work necessarily (check out submissions details for individual labs)
- NO – Script Labs are not “first come, first served”, but the fewer applicants there are, the greater the odds of you getting into the lab
- No – Luke Ryan & The Comedy Lab are not up on the website yet and YES there will be a few days’ grace on that deadline – UPDATE: Luke Ryan’s Lab is NOW LIVE
- DON’T WORRY if you’re a “pay monthly” LSF delegate and haven’t got your ticket number, include your payment info in the email instead
- The deadline is 5pm (GMT), October 12th, 2012
GUB NEAL, “The Producer’s Den” (TV). 6 spaces available. Applications so far: NONE.
STEVE INCE, Writing For Games. 6 spaces available. Applications so far: NONE.
PHILLIP SHELLEY, Creative TV Drama Series. 6 spaces available. Applications so far: 1.
JUSTIN YOUNG, Writing For Holby City. 6 spaces available. Applications so far: 1
COLLABOR8TE, Short Script. 6 spaces available. Applications so far: 1
STEPHEN MAY, Writing Drama (Features & TV). 2 labs, with 8 participants each. Applications so far: 11
LUKE RYAN, Writing For Hollywood (Features). 6 spaces available. Applications so far: 0
Don’t miss this GREAT chance to get YOUR ACTUAL WORK in front of some really great industry names! GO GO GO
For B2W offers and free stuff first, join my EMAIL LIST