Life isn’t fair or easy. That’s just the way it is. BUT …
1) … You want something? Then go get it.
2) … You’re waiting? Then remember you don’t need anyone’s permission. Writing is democratic and anyone can do it. Whether you do it well is up to you, no one else.
3) … You don’t know if it’s worth it? Then why not find out. So you might end up with nothing … But what have you got now?
4) … Your story isn’t being told? Then it’s up to you to tell it.
5) … You’re hurt or angry? Then turn it into something beautiful.
6) … You’re doubtful? Then think of the worst thing that can happen. Bet it’s not worse than never being heard.
7) … If you’re writing? Then you’re not “aspiring”.
You CAN do whatever you put your mind to.
Like This Post?
Click the pic or to look inside Writing & Selling Drama Screenplays, CLICK HERE. ‘I found the case studies particularly enjoyable’; ‘There’s so much more packed into this book than you would first imagine’; ‘I highly recommend this book for all writers; not just those who write dramas.’ Download on Kindle now, just £6.99, or FREE with Kindle Unlimited. Also available in paperback.
For B2W offers and free stuff first, join my EMAIL LIST